What expeditions are confirmed to restart?
We resumed operations starting in June 2021 on the following itineraries:
- Galápagos: our 10-day Galápagos program aboard National Geographic Endeavour II
- Galápagos: our 7-day Wild Galápagos Escape aboard National Geographic Islander
- California Coast: our 5-day Wild California Escape: Channel Islands National Park aboard National Geographic Venture
- Pacific Northwest: our 8-day Columbia & Snake Rivers Journey program aboard National Geographic Quest and National Geographic Sea Lion
- Pacific Northwest: our 8-day Exploring the Pacific Northwest: The Jewels of the Salish Sea program aboard National Geographic Venture
- Alaska: our 8-day Exploring Alaska’s Coastal Wilderness program aboard National Geographic Venture and National Geographic Quest
- Alaska: our 6-day Wild Alaska Escape: Sitka to Juneau aboard National Geographic Sea Bird and National Geographic Sea Lion
- Alaska: our 6-day Wild Alaska Escape: Juneau to Ketchikan aboard National Geographic Sea Bird and National Geographic Sea Lion
- Iceland: Our 11-day A Circumnavigation of Iceland program aboard National Geographic Explorer
- Iceland: Our 6-day Wild Iceland Escape program aboard National Geographic Explorer
- Antarctica: Our 14-day Journey to Antarctica: The White Continent program aboard National Geographic Endurance, National Geographic Resolution, and National Geographic Explorer
- Antarctica: Our 24-day Antarctica, South Georgia & The Falklands program aboard National Geographic Endurance, National Geographic Resolution, and National Geographic Explorer
- Antarctica and Patagonia: Our 20-day Antarctica & Patagonia: Legendary Ice & Epic Fjords program aboard National Geographic Explorer
- Amazon: Our 10-day Upper Amazon Aboard Delfin II
If you’re already booked for our 2021-22 Antarctica season, we are reaching out to guests on a rolling basis. We have contacted guests booked in November & December 2021. If you are booked in January – March 2022, we will communicate with you soon. You can find additional information in the booked guest portal or fill out our Contact Us form for specific questions related to your booking. For new bookings, Request a Reservation here.
We are working on finalizing our restart plans for other programs and hope to confirm additional dates to resume exploring soon. Check back here as we update with the most current information.
How will I find out if my expedition is confirmed to operate?
As we confirm additional programs to resume, we will update our information here and contact booked guests and travel advisors with additional information for their specific program that is confirmed to resume.
When can I expect more information?
Our reactivation team is actively reviewing different destinations and programs to confirm their restart, and we hope to announce resuming additional expeditions shortly.
I have an extension booked – is my extension operating? What about additional hotel nights?
For all operational voyages listed above, we are not offering pre-/post-voyage extensions or additional hotel nights through December 31st, 2021. If your reservation includes an extension and/or additional hotel night, please contact your travel advisor or an Expedition Specialist to review your options. For voyages not listed above, we will provide an update as soon as possible regarding our land offerings.