Prices are per person
A Southern Migration: From the Channel Islands to Baja California
- Discover the incredible biodiversity of Channel Islands National Park, home to over 2,000 species including 145 endemics.
- Go behind the scenes and enjoy a private lunch at a boutique vineyard in the world-renowned Valle de Guadalupe.
- Explore the waters and experience the wildlife of peninsular Vizcaino Biosphere Reserve; meet the fishermen of Isla Natividad’s model fishing co-op.
- Observe breaching humpbacks and acrobatic dolphins from the bow of a small ship.
- Snorkel in Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park, the only hard coral reef in North America; featuring over 220 species of fish.